My first week at a desk job and I’m already pulled back into the kitchen. My new office held a company wide dip off. You heard me right, a dip off.
The eccentric CEO put out a call to action for the most creative dips. Entries spanned from salsa to cookie dough spread. Each entry was rated on taste, appearance, and creativity and the wining entry received a $250 grand prize.
The Drunken Philadelphian Beer Cheese
Ingredients: (Serves 4-6)
- 8 oz. block of extra sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Yuengling Lager (Any lager works)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (as garnish)
Step 2: Sprinkle with parsley and serve with soft pretzel bites!